Friday, November 23, 2007

My First Entry!

I have been so behind in filling out Zachary's baby book that I thought I would start a blog detailing his life. He is doing so many new things every day, and I know we may forget them all, so hopefully with having an online blog I will keep up with things more! Also, with friends and relatives all over the country, this way they can up with how we are doing!

We just had Thanksgiving (yesterday) and Zach was completely worn out today (as was mommy!) We mostly just hung out at the house being lazy. At one point we were on the bed and I had a barricade of pillows under a blanket to keep him from crawling off, well Z went over to the blanket and started saying dada. It was so cute! He was convinced that Daddy was under the blanket. I had to move the pillows and blanket to show him and told him that Daddy was at work.

Other new things, he learned how to say Uh-oh when he drops something, so at lunch he kept dropping his napkin and saying uh-oh, and wanting me to pick it up so he could drop it again!

Also, he has learned how to talk on his little telephone, he holds it up to his ear! It's pretty cute!

I will upload lots of photos soon!

No comments: