Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter is here, Bring on Spring!

Easter was this past weekend. Zach had a good time, but unfortunately I got sick on Saturday and was down for the count for about 2 days.

Good Friday at Grandma's (Rebecca) House! He now refers to her as ma. And I am mama still, but he shortens Grand-ma I think.

Our Easter "Bunny"... need to fix his eyes still....

Don't make me put these on!

Found the golden egg! My mom thought she hid it really well for the older kids (it had money in it) but he found it before anyone even got there!

Found the chocolate! Note the yorkie drive by in the background! He discovered the candy in two seconds flat and proceeded to put a chocolate egg in his mouth, foil wrapper and all! He wasn't to happy when I took the foil out of his mouth...

No comments: