Thursday, December 27, 2007

The beginning of many December/Christmas posts...

It's been awhile since my last post, so this one will be pretty long! Or I may just break it up in to a few posts...

Hopefully most of you got the Christmas cards we sent out (and if not the USPS should get them there soon!). Here is the picture we used on the cards...
December.JPG

We had a busy two weeks, first it was our 7 year wedding anniversary. We went to Mexico for a few days to celebrate, and Grandma (my mom) watched him. When we got back, he was so excited to see us! I have never had him give me so many hugs and kisses before! I loved it! And when we got home from the airport, he kept hugging all his stuffed animals too. Here is a picture of him sitting on his little couch with all of his "friends"
Zach sitting on couch

The next day I took Z to the park. He loved the swing, he giggled for about 15 minutes straight. Here is a look of pure joy that only a child can show
Zach swinging

Also, wanted to tell everyone that after each post is a comment section, just click where it says "comments" and you can post a message. Not really sure if anyone else is reading this besides Steve or my mom, so wouldn't mind hearing from you guys!

No comments: